Saturday, June 2, 2012

Preschool is OVER!

    It's official - the twins have graduated preschool.  The ceremony was short, cute, and I was totally fine...even glad to have the year over with.  No more volunteer commitments, no snacks to provide for 22 kids, nothing.  Then....

    The ceremony was on Wednesday and by Thursday night I was a wreck.  I know, I know - it's only preschool!!  But for some reason I am having a hard time letting go of my little babies and welcoming my big, strong little men.  I should have no problem;  they are already doing stunts on their bikes!  Riding with no hands, no problem... riding up a homemade ramp, hey it was my idea!  David even is apparently big enough to ride laying down (with his tummy on his seat)... that one did make me freak a little ("hey Mom, look at this!").  But thinking of them off for the summer before they start kindergarten - that leaves me in tears!  My little babies!!! 

Cute little chairs!!  Love 'em!

Nervous grad? ?

Soooo bored!



Way back then.... ok it was only September...
                                                           My guys on the first day!!!

  Now we are done; they've discovered, grown, and learned a bunch of stuff.  It's time for summer and all the exciting adventures ahead!  I still get them for 3 more months before they are really big little guys in kindergarten.  I am so grateful for this time with them, 4-going-on-5 is a Wonderful Age!!! 

No comments: