Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Back

I have been MIA for a couple of weeks. To make up for it, here is a peek at what I've been up to! On Easter Sunday, I celebrated my birthday with my husband, my two boys, and Grandpa & Grandma Surry. We enjoyed a turkey dinner... delicious! And of course birthday cake.



A friend and I took our kids to our local indoor amusement park. Children under 2 & 1/2 get to ride for free, as do their guardians. We had a blast! Us on the carosel, and here we are taking a popcorn break. Yum yum!!! The boys and their little buddy really had a great time.






We travelled to see my husband's mom, a short but nice trip. This is Grandma Cindy, my husband, and grandma's dogs, Suki and Leroy.
David was very attached to his cousin, Taiya. He followed her everywhere; they were buddies. I'm sure when we see her this summer it will be more of the same! David glued to her hip, holding her hand, running around with her.... it was sooooo cute. She has a certain magic with kids. The Christmas before last she had a similar shadow in Julian, another cousin from Grandma Terry's side of the family. Go Taiya! I look forward to this summer at the lake when we will see everyone again.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there it is, we've been busy. I also tucked a couple of trips to the park in there somewhere. With the beautiful spring weather, we are getting outside more and more, and the boys love it. The other day we went for a walk around the block...the boys cried and screamed when we brought them inside! They love the outdoors.
We have alot of plans for the spring/summer, and I look forward to sharing more pictures with everyone! Coming up shortly, a trip to see my family, then possibly some fishing with Grandpa Ron, and a camping trip in June. LOve it!!

No comments: