Friday, October 14, 2011

My Boys and I

My little guys seem so BIG lately!  JD used the word ‘perhaps’ last night. 

They just seem so tall, so smart.

Concepts they are catching on to now are changing their minds (David calls it “changing up my mind”), and being right/wrong.  I made the mistake of admitting I was wrong the other day after JD insisted he completed a job I asked him to do.  I didn’t think there had been enough time for him to get it done, but he showed me it was done, and I actually said “I’m sorry, I was wrong.  Good job!”.  Now with everything, it’s “you were wrong mommy and I was right”. 

 

006My guys :)

 

       They are growing so fast, my boys actually made their own breakfast omelete the other day.  I am having so much fun with these sweeties.  Of course it’s not all sunshine and rainbows…they are boys and boys fight.  Alot!  But still, there are moments they are quick to forgive, quick to apologize, and quick to back eachother up. 

143 Me and David

 

155689_456013895387_548490387_5984424_1179262_n JD and I

 

I am growing too.  I have things I am learning…like letting them pour their own cereal, instead of doing it myself to save a mess.  The look of pride on their faces when they do it themselves is priceless!!  And what’s a mess anyway?  Like my Dad said all the time when I was little…”what difference will it make 100 years from now?”

 

DSC00115

 

They are growing so fast, and now I am really wanting another baby!   Well, that feeling comes and goes.  I’m pretty happy with my guys  :)

 

251

No comments: