Friday, May 11, 2012

My Guy

Isn't it amazing how children, siblings, have their own distinct personalities?  I love this little man.  He is my sunshine, my sweetie.  My warm spring day.

This guy has a heart of gold. He will share anything, give you the shirt off his back and not complain. He cares about people, and if someone is hurting he is gentle and nurturing.  That being said, he will laugh if you fall on your face.  Not from a mean place or anything, just because the sight of you stepping in a pothole and toppling over tickles his funny bone.  I love that about him. 

If I burst out with a beat, he will dance. He moves his little hips and rocks out, and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.  When I point the camera his way, more times than not he will strike some outrageous pose, mugging for the camera.  Those pictures are the very best, the most treasured.

Some days I find it hard to believe he was sent to us, and how blessed we are to have this little man in our lives.  How richer we are for having him in our family!!  I wouldn't change one hair on his head, his sweet little-kid-accent, his tiny little hands that love to build stuff or bake stuff.  He is amazing.

Oh yeah, and he dresses himself too!  haha  :) 


No comments: