Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our New Place!

The livingroom! That is our new sectional, which I love!


My sick little babies managed to crack small smiles for this one.....poor guys are under the weather.



Here's my kitchen...a little messy but not for long... I really like the lighting, and I LOVE having a dishwasher now!!!!! We still need to buy stools for our little breakfast bar.


Obviously the front...this pic was supposed to be first but I haven't figured out yet how to move them around. I love this place!!! Usually I have decorated for Christmas by now...but with the two little explorers I am holding off for a bit longer. Even though it's killing me!! I do have Christmas carols playing though.... can't help it.....



4 comments:

SongbirdMama said...

Love the new place. Congrats once again. (Hope the boys feel better soon)

The Samples Sampler said...

You kitchen is beautiful! And I love your sectional! Congratulations!

Holly Jo said...

I love your sectional aswell. Your whole house looks wonderful!! congrats on being a home owner.

Peggy said...

Love the new house!! We bought a similar looking sectional when we moved into our house over the summer:)