Monday, July 13, 2009

Here We Go!

Well I bit the bullet and on wednesday will be meeting a potential babysitter. Yikes! I am so nervous, it's almost as if I am going for a job interview. Finding the right person to basically become a part of our family, someone we will trust to take good care of the boys is stressful. But oh, having a babysitter will be so great. Not only for evenings out, but also for help during the day... having someone to take the boys to the park so I can get the bathrooms done, or the basement organized, or whatever; it will rock! Ok now I'm talking myself into getting excited, and I don't even know if this person will work out.

Once we get this babysitter chosen, then comes the process again to find the substitute babysitter! Oh boy....

1 comment:

Holly Jo said...

When you find a babysitter, let me know, and we can go out. A couple hours chatting at the cheesecake cafe, is always enjoyable