Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You Should Try This

I am on my way to being a size 6, girls. Ha, well maybe not a size six, my bone structure wouldn't allow that. I am on my way to a slimmer, healthier me though. I love it. No diet for me; I believe in everything in moderation, not deprivation. But I also really want to be fit, healthy, and feel good about myself. This is how I am doing it... one day at a time. It is so awesome!! I started out at 2 miles, 4 or 5 days a week; now I am at 3 miles, 5 days a week. It feels so good! I don't see physical results yet, that will take time. But I do FEEL results; I feel more strength in my muscles, a higher energy level, and on the days I do the workout, a better, more positive attitude. Also, I have less headaches; that may be due to the fact I have glasses now, but I think it is in part due to the walking. I feel better about myself already, and that feeling grows every day I do my workout, especially if I don't feel like doing it. If I don't feel like doing it and I push myself to do the workout.... it really feels amazing!!

Try it... it is incredible :)

No comments: