Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ahhhhh!!!

Well I have a blog now. Yikes! I don't know what this is all about but I'm giving it a try. I need some sort of me time in this motherhood experience!! The boys are wearing me out, and it's just begun. I don't have a clue what I am doing, but what mother does??
I can't believe the sweet things these two do. I have seen some candid moments when they do the most touching gestures...like giving eachother a hug, or sharing a toy they usually fight over. They are quite a team. I love every minute of it. OK, let's be honest....not EVERY moment. I've changed my share of nasty diapers, and they don't always cooperate with my master plan... but most every moment is pretty great. With their 1st birthday approaching, they are changing fast. We've seen some standing un-assisted, some walking assisted, and some MAJOR attitude!! I don't really know what to expect in the future.... in my head I picture two very well-behaved boys who do what they are told and have a very positive, happy nature. HAHAHAHA!! But reality?? I'm still in the dark....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! I love Blogs! Keep it up Karen... it should be fun!

Shannon