Saturday, February 28, 2009

So Happy!

Ahhhh...my bed is calling me. But I wanted to sit here and write first. Life just seems so sweet right now. There are ups and downs, of course... but at this minute my heart is full. I love my husband, that good, strong, wonderful man I married. I couldn't ask for a better partner in this life. And I love my boys! I just feel like if I dwell on this emotion any longer my heart will burst.
Tonight we had dinner with a friend of mine, my roommate while I was in the hospital on bed rest before the twins were born. She had her twin boys 2 days after mine were born. It was interesting watching the boys play together; shy at first (although JD just marched right in and started playing with their toys) and then gradually playing around eachother. Right before we left they finally were playing together, all 4, running around and hollering. It was fun to watch them! I was proud of my boys, proud of the stage they are at and the sweet little men they are.

I am just so happy :D ..... Couldn't ask for more!


No comments: