Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~ Family ~

Today my thoughts are with far-away family. One province over ~ might as well be a light-year away ~ and wishing I could be with them.



If I could say anything, face to face, this is what I would lovingly impart :


~to my dear M.I.L. - Don't worry, try to be as calm and relaxed as possible...hard as that will be; know that we are all thinking and praying for you!! Fingers and toes are crossed, as well as prayers, that this is nothing serious and the other can be delt with swiftly and permanently.



Big Hugs to everyone over there!!! I miss you all! It would be just fantastic if travel was FREE and even quicker than it is now. If it was free, I would surely be there with you, lending my support and enjoying your company.



It really would be awesome if there was this, I don't know, tube or something. The attendant would strap people in, and then WHOOSH!! Down the tube you'd go, at an incredible rate of speed, slowing seconds before the destination of choice. Of course it would be free, and anyone could see their loved ones any time, easy as pie!!






No comments: