Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

A friend of ours gave the boys Halloween cupcakes, which they devoured pretty fast. Actually, I was a mean mom and only allowed them to eat half of the cupcake before I sneakily took them away. But they sure loved the icing and the chocolate cake! David wouldn't let go of his cracker though, which I find somewhat strange...


JD loved the icing!
I said I wasn't going to take them trick-or-treating, and I didn't really. But I did dress them up and take them next door for a photo op. The pictures didn't upload to the computer though and I have to work the problem before you can see them. David wore a black costume with a green glow-in-the-dark skeleton on it, SOOO cute. JD wore a pumpkin costume...adorable!!! So we went next door and they got some candy, which I am enjoying immensely, and we all took pics. This was their first experience with Halloween! Next year though, we will take them around the block...and it will be so fun. Having kids to enjoy these times with allows me to be a kid again myself!!

1 comment:

The Samples Sampler said...

I can't wait to see the costumes!